31.10.10

I like that idea/theory I once read somewhere. I don't remember where. it said that,

at any major decision/choice we make, in one (or many) parallel universe(s), we make the other choice(s). and so in these one (or many) parallel universe(s) we live out our lives embarking on that/those choice(s). that means that every person has have to got thousands of thousands of parallel lives ongoing at this moment. which is exciting: I could be a famous musician, or athlete, or published author, or a beggar, or in an orphanage... or in a school overseas, or an astronaut-in-training, or the owner of a scuba diving company, or a marine biologist prodigy, or a mahout, or an animal keeper, or a conservation biologist, or an up-and-coming journalist, or a school drop-out, or in prison, or pregnant, or a mother

that is fun. kind of in a "well, that was fun" way.
it's fun because I'll never find that trapdoor to these parallel universes
so I'll still always be here
but it's fun, because at least somewhere out there, I suppose,
if only in the non-existent ethereal regions concocted by my brain
I'm experiencing the world

it's fun. and comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment