sometimes people get tired. also, I've decided to only blog when I actually have something useful to share. most of the time I ramble, and I don't like when other people ramble so I will not ramble. rambling is to thought what stammering is to speech. I'm happy I don't stammer. I admire people who grow out of their stammers. I think it takes a lot of effort.
also, exams are in three weeks. it's been awhile since feeling such impending doom. university was supposed to mean that the days of intense mugging are o.v.e.r. university is nothing like I thought. I wish university was what I thought it would be. interesting discourse in tutorials of 10 people, lecturers who leap enthusiastically down the aisles, lecture theaters constantly erupting into laughter, showing up to class with hangovers, enormous green lawns surrounded by buildings so old they sway when the wind blows
caught naive, once again
No comments:
Post a Comment