6.11.10




eating hotdogs at a secret place. maybe not so secret, but I like to think it is. I've been going there for ages! last time I brought Gus there to have a fight because it was more private haha. orange julius = yum. I like but Tammy doesn't. after that, liat starbucks for some talkin' bout anythin'. I like that. doesn't have to be have a crazy fun time at the club (but we'll have that soon), or going on holidays. just sitting there, talking, feeling comfortable. 

today I feel better and worse at the same time. everything's well except that cloud hanging over my head. I wish it'd dissipate into everything I want it to be and rain down on me. I'd collect the raindrops in little cups that I'd drink and I will become everything I want to be. how easy would that be? contentment in a cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment