28.11.10

SO. ANGRY.
my bb just totally went crazy. it starts blacking out and random moments, and I'll jab just about every key on the keypad, including the unlock one about a million times and the screen won't come back on. then I'll leave it on the table and suddenly it will. and then my 't' button has taken a dislike towards me... it won't work. and when it does it spasms in growth: "i'm eaTing at The restTauranT" WTF and many times it just wouldn't appear at all "i'm eaing a he resauran" WTFWTF. I had to resort to using a 'd' which really makes me sound damn lian: "i'm @ ouside dere" UGH switched my sim card back to my old iPhone temporarily while I send my bb for repair. if I don't reply bbm, I'm sorry!!!

today I basically followed Gus around because he was a very busy person and I tagged along behind with my nose in my hp book. also a fcker saw me sitting in my car, opened his car door beside my car and HIT MY CAR 3 TIMES. WTF WTF WTF I was glaring at him with daggers and he refused to look at me. if you're gonna get into your car with such difficulty DON'T PARK SO DAMN CLOSE GENIUS. thank goodness no marks or I would've asked Gus to do something because I am too afraid haha

showed my parents pictures from my sister's dance performance! it was a gala dinner for the Down Syndrome's Association. a charity thing, basically. and you really just see a hell lot of rich people there because there's an auction to raise money for DSA. they auctioned off some paintings that the DS kids did, my sister did some and hers raked in damn a lot of money! like $900 or something. insane, seriously. and they were auctioning jewelry, carpets, watches... a lot, a lot of money. in the tens of thousands. so my sister had a dance performance in between all the things, so cute!!! argh they're really insanely cute. especially this kid called Leonard HE IS THE CUTEST OMG



this is one of her paintings


one of her friends. they're sooo cute! Gus just pointed the camera in his direction and he posed, haha

look how handsome Gus looks! it was a really formal event though, everyone was in suits and nice dresses




THIS IS LEONARD 

HOW AWESOME IS HE 




they had to bow when their name was called, and LEONARD BLEW KISSES AT EVERYONE!!! <3 

my sister and her friend did a painting that was given as a gift to the guest of honor

leonard being awesome

my sister







I LOVE LEONARD SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! it was so hilarious, before the show, when Leonard walked by, Gus said "hey leonard." and I was quite sure that Leonard didn't recognize Gus from the last time we saw him, but after staring for awhile, Leonard put his arm on Gus' shoulder and gave him a lazy smile, as if saying, "whats up old pal" HAHAHA I LOL-ED SO HARD he is the cutest boy ever

No comments:

Post a Comment