25.11.10

TWO MORE PAPERS. feel like handing in my withdrawal form tomorrow but still completing my papers in case. it takes three weeks to process... I don't want to wait until time comes to pay fees and I pay for a whole 'nother semester that I'm not going to be around for. but speaking of which, I don't mind crashing lectures even if I'm no longer in NUS. there are some modules I wouldn't mind learning about, like political philosophy and french.


screaming when the sparklers were set off. gus holding onto the camera steadily, letting the light seep into the open shutter for awhile. tammy whining as her sparkler puttered feebly and extinguished, resulting in her unhappy figure on the left of the picture. ashley obviously doesn't know what a heart looks like. me shuttling back and forth between trying to revive tammy's sparkler and doing my L, so there's two of me. ants biting the shit out of everyone. a nice picture, in the end. cliche, but nice 

No comments:

Post a Comment