22.12.10

This is so sweet:

LETTERS TO GOD 

hahahaa "1 Heaven Place", so sweet. maybe I will write one too, I like the idea very much.

Oh I got my twitter back! Follow me! siyi_chen

BTW, Kanye's new album = SO GOOD. Just downloaded it. I love "Monster", it's a bit vulgar but it's pretty awesome

um, also I don't really like Nicki Minaj but she totally killed it on this track omg

--

I think Julian Assange's kind of... enigmatic/'promiscuous'/push-and-pull character is stealing the limelight from Wikileaks. I still can't decide if I support him, but I read something in The Economist that I agree with. He is basically targeting governments that are, in essence, at least trying to practice liberal democracy. What would be quite groundbreaking would be for Wikileaks to hack the governments of North Korea or China or Burma, and release documents that expose these governments for imposing any kind of oppression/violating human rights. That would be far more useful and far more necessary. He said his new round of leaks is targeting huge banks, enough cables to force these banks to close. Bank of America is one of the targets. Cyberwar is quite scary, especially with the fluidity of capital nowadays. Feels like you never know when it might actually affect you.

I have updated my card! So now in the spirit of cyber-related activities, I will go online shopping hahaha bye

No comments:

Post a Comment