15.1.11

BUT HONESTLY,

how much loneliness does it take to kill a person? how much loneliness does one need to be content?

on days like these I feel like I am so afraid of the world and the world couldn't give a shit about me. I'd rather curl up in bed and be alone than walk out of the house and plaster on fake smiles for everyone. if anything sometimes I think I will survive anything being alone. you don't need anyone except God. feels like companionship's value is a myth that I want to bust. it is something I've talked about before, how sometimes I feel like I honestly do not need anyone to go shopping with me, or to have coffee with. sometimes I want to retreat and fade into nothingness. don't you think knowing you've never had friends might be better than knowing that you've lost them

No comments:

Post a Comment