9.1.11







JOE WALSH JOE WALSH JOE WALSH
his polka dot pyjama pants are SO. AWESOME I WANT THEM



I'm seriously so damn excited... ever since their Long Road Out Of Eden album I've been dying dying dying to see them. to me, The Beatles are the best British band in the history of the world, and the Eagles are the best American band. my feelings towards both are quite similar: if I saw either perform, at my favourite song, ('hey jude' by the beatles, 'desperado' by the eagles), I will cry. if any of them died, I would feel a huge cavern of sadness open up in my body. I always feel sad that I will never, ever get to see the beatles perform because John & George are dead. if any of the Eagles died I'd really feel so upset. if I got to meet any of them, I would cry if only I've prevented myself from not fainting.

I keep worrying that for some reason the concert will be cancelled, for some reason they can't make it. I can't even begin to fathom how disappointed I would be. I am saving money to purchase original Eagles vinyl records because they are so ridiculously expensive, but it's the sort of things worth saving money for I think. soon I will be going to Gus' house to watch the Eagles LIVE in Melbourne, 1994 on DVD because his parents are also Eagles fans and I am looking forward to that. I am going to the concert with my parents and my sister, I think my parents will enjoy it very much. I'm happy we're doing it together.

FEB 23RD I need you to come  now now now

No comments:

Post a Comment