So the Eagles played a 3.5 hour set. 3.5 HOURS. THAT IS BLOODY LONG. I couldn't believe it when it was nearing 11pm (set started at 8pm) because WOW, talk about getting your money's worth (I AM LOOKING AT YOU MAROON FIVE) !!! Money super well spent, they really make every cent worth it. So damn pleased with how the night turned out. All my favourite songs made it onto the stage, and the night rounded off with Desperado, my most favourite.
No pictures. Brain still a bit fuzzy from the lights and the music. Talking about it now won't do it much justice, especially towards the end. One thing I will say is that I'm glad there were quite a few caucasians in the crowd. Because they really do liven the mood and soak up the atmosphere, something most Singaporeans never tend to do, although there is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up and dancing a little, waving your hands and screaming. So I'm glad there was that because it helped me to enjoy the concert even more than I already was.
When I get pictures I will revisit this. But so far, best concert I've ever been to. One of the best nights yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment