28.2.11

today was a long day. I reached school at 11pm, printed 63 pages of notes and plowed through 30+ of them. more informed and knowledgeable now but still irrevocably fucked for tomorrow's midterm. have been struggling the past two days with two of the most painful ulcers I have ever gotten. they aren't even big but the pain they inflict is beyond anything I've ever experienced in my mouth [inappropriate joke here -.- get your minds out of the gutter]. I want to just man up and rub some salt on it but I'm honestly so scared. I might just gargle some salt water. or I can stop being a pussy and just rub some salt on it. I hate myself

also my bb is pissing me off so badly I want to hurl it into the depths of IT hell for failure to be utility-maximizing. the 'e' button has become touchscreen meaning I don't even have to press the button, just tapping it and e will appear. or rather, 'eeeeeEeeeEEeee' at the slightest touch. so often I'll just be sitting doing nothing and suddenly realize I've been dialing 2222222222222222222222222 DAMN YOU BB

Gus went for NUS soccer training today. I am happy for him I think he played well and will definitely make the team once he matriculates. he told me a funny story today about how a kid in his class wanted to get into choir so badly he asked Gus if he could practice at the back of the class during his lesson LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment