BACK FROM BURMA!!!!!
it's been super fun, and I can't even begin to explain how desperately I want to give justice in describing my time there. there's a lot to say, a lot a lot. and lots of pictures to show! taken by Gus. okay but overall, it was just a really enjoyable, meaningful trip. I think I will attempt to cover it over the next few days, I'm quite tired now.
a bad point thought: I LOST MY ITOUCH :( yes the one I just got recently :( you see I was down with food poisoning, and so in the cab I was knocked out from the medicine I was taking, and it must've slipped out of my bag/pocket/i forgot where and I didn't notice! SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF >:(
and yeah I fell sick :( food poisoning, so I was puking and puking. and I didn't eat, so there was nothing to puke... so I puked bile. I HATE THAT TASTE! anyway yeah it was pretty bad, and then the day after, Gus came down with some stomach issues too.
OKAY otherwise I am extremely, extremely screwed for school. I have no MC to cover any of my absences and no valid reasons to offer. Haha. although to be completely honest, I don't regret it at all. I'm super glad I went on this trip, and I'm super blessed that God has let me go and experience these things. it's good to be back though! tomorrow I will rest and re-integrate into my life here before embarking on the struggle for the next few weeks: 5 essays and 5 exams coming up. gg?
No comments:
Post a Comment