30.3.11

excitedddd!!!! Gus & I are gonna go to Brisbane in June :) he has friends at UQ so we can stay with them! accommodation free = $$$ SAVED. and if you're gonna be in Brisbane, you obviously might as well visit Gold Coast, right? which means THEME PARKSSSSSSS YAY!!! super excited. going on a holidayyyy~
I really, really love Gold Coast. I love the beaches, and I love the theme parks, especially the water parks! I'm really really excited, but before all that, I have to get through my... exams... ugh

speaking of which I have a paper due next week, a French test on Friday, two papers due the week after and then the dreaded exams. I'm not entirely sure why I'm sticking it out all the way. my dad kind of convinced me that even if I'm leaving, I should finish what I start. so I'm going to try and do a decent job for my exams, at least try to maintain my cap. i've been slacking the past two days because slacking is so. fun. but now that Gus has fallen asleep on me i suppose it's a good time to start work! gonna allocate half of my time to my sg pols paper and half to studying French. i always think my french is not that bad, and i don't think it is. i understand how sentence structures work and i understand the grammar rules, it's just that i'm so lazy to memorize what can only be memorized. especially masculine & feminine forms :(

tomorrow there is no school but maybe i will go down just to trap myself in the library and make full use of its resources to help my paper. i need help. i'm as unmotivated as a student who just took his last A level paper is to study. THAT BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment