25.3.11

I want to know where my energy is being spent on useless things. things I am reading, things I am putting effort into. which of these is actually serving me no purpose? and then I want to stop doing these things.

another thing. recently I've been very grateful that I'm Asian. that is not to come right out and say that Asians > Whites (that is for you to make your own judgement hahahaha judge carefully) but that I'm simply thankful for the things I've been fortunate enough to receive by virtue of being an Asian. to be honest I used to hate being Asian and I always wished I was white, but now I'm really over that... I like being Asian and so I thank God for that

embrace your heritage guys.

yes I am going through a period of self-rejuvenation and cleansing

No comments:

Post a Comment