2.4.11


sometimes people say watching American Idol is not for the intelligentsia. that it's part of all the American crap that comes out of their liberated media. but I think I still watch it because once in awhile you get to see really, really awesome performances by average people. sparks of talent that makes for great listening and great entertainment. this was one of those moments for me this past week. Haley Reinhart sang Bennie & The Jets by Elton John, and she was so so so good. I loved her performance so much. in fact I think the whole Elton John week was quite nice! I liked a lot of performances, but Haley was definitely the best.

another moment like that last season was Casey James, singing Jealous Guy by John Lennon. I loved that one too. and of course,


so epic. I really like this season! I think there's so much talent, everyone is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment