Gus has been over everyday for the past four days. But I'm always so busy or he's always so tired and ends up taking super long naps that we hardly spend any solid quality time together, unless we go swimming for like an hour. Feel like I need to just chill with him, sit and talk. Thankfully all the unpacking is winding down and he just finished his last day of work. So we'll have more time to spend together doing things we wanna do. Miss him a lot.
At the moment though I'm so damn tired. I still have to go grocery shopping, then I'm gonna come home and crash. Other than that my dad and I have been playing chinese chess for no good reason other than we're really lousy against the AI. This morning I asked my mom where my dad was and she said he went to work, and I felt my heart constrict and my beating get a little faster. I guess it's because he's been the glue holding everyone together this whole time and it makes me nervous to know he's not around to handle something.
No comments:
Post a Comment