GUYS THESE R SO FUNNY
&&& something that I wanted to say already. You know Lee Kuan Yew is pissing everybody off nowadays and shit like that, and people are so angry with him because he is anti-democracy, anti-opposition, bla bla bla. All I wanted to say was, I still respect him. For real. Even in the midst of all this threat, he is calm and steady, and FUCKING FEARLESS. He says whatever the hell he wants to say, and he honestly doesn't give a shit what people think. Who else can be so aggressively blunt, saying that Aljunied will "live and repent" for the next 5 years if they vote WP, but our beloved MM? Yet he says it and DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT WHAT ANYONE THINKS. In fact I'm quite sure he said "I stand corrected" to take some pressure off his son. He knew what he was talking about! & he sticks to his guns man.
He's crazy. And awesome. As a person I mean. Chill ok?




No comments:
Post a Comment