Anyway we walked here and there, opened doors and slid drawers out, lay on beds with our shoes on, sat at tables and tested chairs. Everything, we bought most of our furniture today, to be delivered next Tuesday. Then we move on Wednesday! I'm excited. I like moving house. Can't say for sure I'll miss this home... maybe. But I think the new house will be a lot better for everyone! My room's an utter mess now, I'm in the midst of packing... it's not going very well. I kind of randomly take things out then put them in a random pile, now the room has about 5 piles of random crap and I don't know what to do haha helpppp
At 4pm Gus picked me up and we headed to MJC to watch the SA-VJ boys soccer semi-final. Met Narmadha and Weena there, hung with them and it was fun. I miss them... the team I used to play with is not as close as I wish we were, a large part of it probably being my fault I admit. But it's always great to see them and everybody always still has a good time. It's nice to see all the familiar faces and revel in old dynamics. Girls finals is on Wednesday but I'll be moving, not sure if I can make it down. Gus says that SAJC is one of his greatest loves, haha, because he had such an amazing JC life. But for me I think, if I remove the soccer, it was probably one of the worst times of school for me. Probably one of the loneliest. I had some fun times, had some awesome friends... but I'll never really treasure SA. I don't really have school pride. It doesn't feel part of me, not like St Margs. I know generally people feel more for their secondary schools than their JCs, but most people also feel a kind of loyalty to their JCs. But I really don't... if I saw a girl in a St Margs uniform misbehaving (as I have a few times) I feel extremely disturbed, ashamed. But if I saw someone in an SA uniform misbehaving I feel like I would look at them how an outsider would. Be disapproving, probably bitch about them a little haha. That's how it is. It's weird. But JC... not my best years. Looks like uni's going down the same path, hoho
PHOTO TIME!!! of the cutest dog everrrrrrrr yes she is so cute whaddakewtypie awwwww. The other day we randomly brought her up to my room because sometimes she likes to do that. My dad scolds her for becoming braver everyday, she'll run up the stairs sometimes and sneak into the rooms
SO CUTE like a small boy ^^ that makes me a pedo.
Observe the following progression of pictures. It's this thing Gus likes to do, when Meelo is just lying down on the floor he will sneak up behind her and try to trap her beneath him it's really funny but I'm quite sure Meelo isn't a fan of it haha.
SUCCESS!!! (the above picture) happiness derived from success evident. She usually claws her way out quite quickly, this time she was more calm. Don't worry he's not putting his weight on her, she'd die I think hehe, he's leaning on his elbows and his knees. Anyway I thought of an inappropriate joke pertaining to these pictures but Gus might kill me
If my parents ever saw that she came onto the bed they would be sooo mad omg. But so sweet right! :)
Packing in process... not all the clothes are mine, and they've accumulated from years of hoarding. I found PJs from when I was 8, I don't know what purpose they serve hiding in my wardrobe
Things yet to be packed. Sigh.
Making packing more fun. But not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment