1.6.11

It's been awhile since I've felt like I really thought about what I was saying on this space. I've been typing very brainlessly... probably why I haven't felt like saying anything in awhile. I suppose it's better to say something when whatever you have to say is relevant, valid, interesting. Instead of repeating the mundane activities of everyday, except that that is all that occupies me nowadays, mundane activities, drifting through the motions. Been lazy, that's all. But I'm not entitled to this laziness, not at all. Thinking about getting a job... maybe. But then again, I'm leaving for Brisbane in three weeks, and once I'm back it's another three weeks and then school. Who wants to hire someone for six weeks?

I have an extremely odd gash on the top left of my head. It's a cut, I don't remember from where. But I was washing my face and I felt it sting, so I lifted my hand and gently touched the area. I felt a distinct line parallel to my hairline and it was smarting. I looked in the mirror and I saw it, it was a red line, marked across my skin like a tattoo. I can feel it, it's like a groove and it's sore when I touch it. I don't even know where it came from, I don't remember hitting my head against anything. And that scares me, that I've injured myself in some way without even knowing, and wondering what else have I been doing to myself unknowingly?

At a loss what to do nowadays... do I miss school? Not sure. Feel like I'm a blob wasting my life away. Pretty sure that's at least 3/4 true.

No comments:

Post a Comment