26.7.11

4.15am, spent 3 hours talking about nothing in particular. Time flies when you're talking cock, haha.

Debating whether to get a new Macbook. My current Macbook has this bitch ass pixelated column of random colours that change everything I whack the screen, right down the right side of it. Woman at epicentre said it would cost me $900-$1000 to repair the lcd screen. Might as well buy a new one, right? Sigh stupid laptop

Last night Gus managed to lock himself out of his house so he stayed over, but being the extremely well behaved couple that we are, I went to sleep in my sister's room while he slept in mine. Small things like these pay off with gaining my parents' trust, I think. That even though I didn't ask them for permission to let him stay over, we made sure that we weren't in any compromising situations. Of course, if your parents are the kind that are fine with that then lucky for you, but mine aren't. And as long as I'm living under their roof I have to follow their rules, which is fine by me. Still! It reminds me of languorous days in Australia where everyday was just play, and play, and play... sigh I miss it a lot :(

Pictures!

Roy & Shaun's 21st: 




Sean's 21st:


Swee Choon Dim Sum for supper!!! I love that place

No comments:

Post a Comment