I thank God for the mountains
and I thank God for the valleys
I thank Him for the storms He brought me through
For if I'd never had a problem
I'd wouldn't know that God could solve them
I'd never know what faith in God could do
- Andrae Crouch
even though i can't even begin to explain how disappointed God must be with my life, i feel like at every point when i sense impending doom, failure or just complete disarray, that when i'm locked in the toilet crying, that God puts a hand on my shoulder.. and suddenly it's not that bad, not that bad when i know that if i'm knocking at the door of trial and suffering, soon enough i'll be shutting it behind me. no matter how alone i become God is always holding my hand, even when no one else is. for such consolation i think i'm really blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment