If I ever did want to make lots and lots of money it would only be, perhaps, to own some beautiful cars. My dream car is a porsche 911 but unfortunately it costs about as much as a very big house in some parts of the world, or several large houses in other parts (and a relatively smaller house in Singapore). One car I've never really taken a liking to is a lamborghini, and aside from the aesthetics it seems impractical to get one in Singapore as well, seeing as you can't go more than 10m without a traffic light or a speed camera. Whereas with a porsche 911, you aren't as expected to be stacking up torque figures. It's more about the style and the look of it to me. But of course, it is still quite an excellent car, functionality wise. Otherwise, some other cars it would be a dream to own or even get to drive, are the ferrari f430 spider (I took a long time to find the name of this model. I saw on the road once and didn't know what it was called but I found the name) and the audi R8.
If I was being more realistic, which I evidently should be, in the future I would like to own either a mercedes clk, a range rover, a bmw Z4 or a bmw 6 series convertible (Gus loves this car so much. He talked about it so much I really came to love it as well). I would like to own a convertible haha. Besides hair troubles I think it looks awesome. Trying to convince my dad to get a convertible next! His car has so many problems it's becoming unsafe. In the meantime, if I have to sell my swift off anytime soon I really want a mini cooper cabriolet. Gus hates it but I've wanted one all along (which is why I got the swift, cos it's kind of shaped like a mini... kind of), but those aren't cheap either. I think by the time I should be selling my swift hopefully COE prices will have dropped, but that's wishful thinking to a large extent. If I could I would, honest to goodness, buy one of those really old, vintage mini coopers, like the one in Mr Bean! But those might cost you lots in constant maintenance and repairs.
In the meantime I shall be happy with my little swift! I love it a lot. I don't really want to sell it anytime soon. I don't think I'm a very bad driver, although I know women tend to be, but personally I don't think I'm one of them. A little cocky maybe, haha, but honestly I think I'm not bad! Some situations I see women get themselves in... in my head I'm saying "u r disgrace to our gender". I know it has to do with genetics or something, like men are better at spatial relations, but some women are just awful. But I like to think I'm one of the exceptions hehe. I don't really speed or be risky like most guys are (i.e. GUS) but that's because I always think it hurts my car to be so rough with it, like it wears out the brakes faster, burns more gas, more technical jargon I've heard somewhere before. Also one time I did speed, ran a red light and got caught *sad face*
It was a car night, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment