27.10.11

It's Thursday morning, 1.50am. Wednesday was Deepavali, public holiday and I treated it like a public holiday but I don't care... These days I really love the Central Library I just think that I get a lot done when I'm in there. Maybe it's the mob mentality or the guilt I feel when I look at facebook or when the guy opposite me is about to cry from reading his notes. Whatever it is, definitely locking myself in there more. Or Utown! But parking is ridiculous and it's always crowded..

Today a series of things happened that I won't disclose but I think at the end of it, I'm really grateful that Gus is always there for me, always listening to me and always believing in me. It sounds so cliché but it's true. I think no matter how confident you are as a person you'll always need that someone else who has unwavering faith in your abilities. Not sure if he's lying to me when he consoles me but he has a way with words and I end up believing him. He really makes things better for me :')

family feast pizza at pepperoni's

finished by Gus & me. RESPECT OR WHUT

construction going on now, damn noisy

an upset Fabregus after Man U game. tho srsly it was hard to watch

Gus's tutorial: two different groups: women and MEN!!! 


the epic-est thing to have happened this week! my guy fawkes mask arrived :) 

just meelo being cute
The guy fawkes mask is a little big for me but hnngg I love it so much. Gus and I spent last night scaring people by turning off the lights and then simply appearing out of nowhere in the mask, it was fantastic!

Otherwise I've been getting grades back and I think, more than feeling happy, I feel relieved. After a year of average/shitty uni grades I'm relieved with the ones I'm getting now but I think I'll want to be kinda better than that and only happy when that happens. But I'm relieved because being in political science is quite a challenge. Interest is one thing, but to survive you have to kind of have this limitless expanse of knowledge, an academic acumen towards theories and concepts and applying them and so on which isn't always easy of course... I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment