Saturdays are meant for relaxing right? I think... Gus and I watched a movie, and a guy said, "It's not about who you spend Friday night with, it's who you wanna spend the whole of Saturday with." And even though it's now 9.02pm and Gus left about 2 hours ago to watch soccer, he still did ask me if I wanted to go with him which would have made it one whole day, and so yeah, I'm really happy he wants to spend his Saturdays with me. But he's really a distraction to my studying sometimes... he's like a cute puppy! Too cute not to play with while he's there haha
My dilemma: currently stuck at 2400 words. 600 words left to cover 2 more points. Worth it? Should I just drag my 2400 words out more? Sigh. I read a sample essay and got distracted by the fancy template of it. She had like borders and little ~~~ things and I was like, I wanna make mine like that!!! And so far I have just a huge title in some typewriter font to mix things up a bit. Badass
Okay time to get to work sigh
edit
I forgot,
Happy 5th of November!!! Remember to throw off the shackles of oppression today!

No comments:
Post a Comment