Had class from 2-4pm, then a consult at 4.30pm, then I did my essay until 9.45pm, no joke. I was amazed that time flew by so fast. On one hand I'm really proud of myself, on the other I look at my essay and it's still like shit, even though I was legitimately trying the whole time and I hardly slacked. This is the extent of my capabilities, working hard for five hours and gaining almost no traction. It's difficult.
Gus had a worser day than I did. Poor boy. He was having chest pains too. Haha when he picked me he said, "I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I'm hungry. I need to shit. I need to pee." Idiot haha.
I live for good hair days like this.
I can feel myself getting more narcissistic, but I think it's okay, it helps with my self confidence a little bit, kind of, not really. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment