27.3.12

Today:

Had four hours of lecture
Shanmugam was just another PAP man, I feel like if you put their lowest ranking MP there he would've said the same thing, maybe, maybe not
Studied in one of the study rooms at business while waiting for Gus, and three PRC guys came in and asked if they could share the room and I said ok, sure, and my productivity sky rocketed because those guys are so hardworking
They were so nice though, it's not a library or whatever but they whispered because I was studying and I was there first
We went to eat dinner at Queensway, curry chicken rice and it was $10 for both of us, then we bought muah chee for $2, I like cheap and good dinners, we almost went to IKEA, thank god we didn't
Came home around 8pm and slept until 12am, and now I am feeling guilty about two things:
a) not getting much work done
b) my bags, because I just saw the blog of someone who got their nth branded bag and I immediately thought, ugh what a waste of money, then thought, oh wait I'm one of them too, fuck

So now I'm going to
a) study. HARD. until 4am or so
b) I can't do anything about the bags but I won't buy anymore. I hope.

Today the President of the Political Science Society or something reviewed his already completed essay (the one I haven't even started on) in front of me in lecture and I read the whole thing over his shoulder and was impressed. But I knew he was smart.





Gus was trying to discipline them


just one of the few things in NUS that really crack me up, this was in the library, and i want to point out that this was a white exchange student, before people jump to presumptuous conclusions that it must be a PRC or something


and we went swimming the other day, decided to bust out my fujifilm 210. there is a super super super cute picture of Gus that I took but he has forbidden me from showing it to the world unfortunately... shy ah

No comments:

Post a Comment