13.4.12
Yesterday was possibly one of the happiest days I've experienced in awhile. Awesome midterm results, super awesome text from my tutor. Academic validation makes me happy which is fucked up in so many ways but when it happens I feel good, so I don't care... feel like things perhaps are looking up. I sped home and lay in bed with Gus talking about my good results and he was happy for me, probably only him and my family, the only people who I can truthfully tell about how happy I am, because it rarely happens for me in uni to do ~that~ well. Perhaps it's a one-off but it's enough to tide me over these few days of really hitting the grind on studying before exams. Knowing that I have the capability, it's funny how little things can boost your confidence so much. Gives me such a motivation in studying I can't even explain. But so happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment