9.5.12

Work is okay. More bearable than I thought it would be. Today I found out there's free coffee in the pantry so tomorrow I can stop falling asleep. Usually everybody walks to the nearby foodcourt for lunch, and I end up eating so so much because the mixed rice stall there has all my favourite dishes. I've got like 1 meat and 4 veggies which is way too much for the amount of rice they give, so I end up eating the ingredients on their own. Everybody is nice, mostly. The only thing I hate is waking up in the morning, but I don't mind riding the bus, or walking to the office, or doing work. I'd rather have more work actually.

Daily routine has become: work, Gus picks me up at 5pm, we go home and watch running man, sleep. To be honest I enjoy it, such a slothful, boring routine, but I like just slumping into bed once I'm home and watching a show that makes me laugh. Hoping to save lots of money over the next two months!!! I'm really quite thankful that God gave me this internship. I feel like I would regret not doing anything for these three months. On the other hand, it means life got significantly more boring --> have nothing to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment