2.3.13

I love you so much gong gong. You never ever complained about anything even though you were going through hell. You were always happy to see us even if we didn't always remember to spend more time with you. I'm so happy you're finally in heaven and with God because I know you're in such good hands. I know God is taking care of you and that everything is beautiful for you now, so much more beautiful than life on this earth could've ever been. I will never forget all our memories together.. You picking us up from kindergarten to go feed turtles in the lake, the way you wrote everything down in your diary, or even the way you waved goodbye to me just 2 days ago from your hospital bed. I will miss holding your hand and kissing you on the forehead. The other day you stuck your tongue out for a picture and I felt so happy.

I love you so much. I will miss you until the day I die and I get to see you again in heaven. I can't wait to see you again. I hope I see you in my dreams, happy and free and content and healthy, with Jesus, holding hands. I'm sorry I couldn't make it in time to say goodbye. But I love you so much. I wish we had more time. I'm sorry for being a bad granddaughter when I was. You loved me nevertheless. I love you so much. Please wait for me. Please be happy. I love you.


You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16: 11 



No comments:

Post a Comment