all I want is Meelo in bed with me, but I'm not allowed to. I think I will feel less lonely that way.
stupid Gus left so abruptly I was shocked. he woke me up from a nap, we said bye and he was gone. it was so quick I drove home in a fury. furious I don't get to see him for awhile, I don't like that.
the only thing that I feel alright about is that I have books to read, and I have movies to watch, and that El Clasico is on tonight. I hardly watch soccer nowadays, only when Gus watches... hardly watch epl. but I feel like watching the match tonight and I asked my brother to watch because he just came back from Australia, but he is busy tonight. he is celebrating his 4th year anniversary with his girlfriend... I feel like that is an unnatural feat for a boy of his age. he is only 20.
but we must aspire for such things, I suppose.
edit: Gus just called! I feel more at peace because I was afraid that something happened to their bus. in my head I imagine the journey to KL involves treacherous windings around a mountain. I don't know why since KL is hardly a rural place. but yes I feel better now knowing that he is in a hotel basement surrounded by the roaring laughter of his friends. LITERALLY roaring laughter.
also I think it's funny how many of Gus' good friends are the boyfriends of some of my good friends, haha. I always bitch with Sandra about Gus & Roy and I always call Swong to ask her wth is going on hahaha so useful
No comments:
Post a Comment