today I woke up at 10am and felt my stomach contract and expand so rapidly it was creating such intense bursts of pain, and I thought one thing: FUCK YOU THAI EXPRESS
seriously how come everytime I eat thai express it's like that? not even the same outlet... and it can't be the food. I've been eating their pineapple rice for such a long time now, and only recently has this food poisoning thing become a problem. anyway I sat rocking on the toilet bowl clutching my tummy in pain and praying over and over "God please take the pain away please God please". it was so horrible, all I wanted to do was pass out so I wouldn't feel the pain anymore. eventually God answered my prayers and the pain subsided so I limped back to bed and lay very still until 5pm. not kidding. then I eventually managed to stand up without feeling my insides force me into a fetal position and my sister & I went to town for some shopping! very proud of myself, exercised very good self control and bought practically nothing. haha oh well, tmrw is a new day!
also, Gus is coming home tomorrow!!! so happy, I am waiting for him to call now. he has been calling everyday and telling me about all the things they have been doing, including going to theme parks and whatnot :( so jealous. but tmrw's he's coming home and next week will be Bali!!! so exciteddd I actually went to town to scour for a floppy beach hat! didn't find a good one, but I will SOON. I am determined.
yesterday I was shopping with Sandra and Nut in town and got our nails done. I like getting my nails done, it's like colouring within the lines. and then I met Tammy and randomly ended up in a SNYO concert. of course we left at intermission... Tammy asked if we were less sophisticated because we don't know how to appreciate classical music, and I said, yes, we probably are less sophisticated. then we chilled at Starbucks and she walked me to the mrt against her will HAHA love you <3
tomorrow I am supposed to show up at sajc at 5pm and pull on soccer boots and play soccer. I have told many people that I will be a liability to the team. I suppose after 5 minutes I will be subbed out which is probably the best plan to adopt. I haven't kicked a ball on grass in almost 1.5 years, no kidding. thank goodness with so many people going there are tonnes of better options besides me, maybe I will slink into the background and not play at all. I feel scared haha
No comments:
Post a Comment