9.11.10

despite the immense lack of studying today... today feels good. like there's hope. spent time with Gus again which is always nice, always always, except when we fight. but today we didn't, so it was comfortable and familiar and just... I'll never get tired of it. I know I always repeat that, but I really won't. other than that, done with SEA tutorials.. I think I should start to listen on the first day of school when they talk about the last day of school. didn't know this week was the last week of school and that next week was a study break. after SEA tutorial I spoke with my tutor for awhile and she helped me a lot with my confusion... that was a good sign I needed

also, wondering why the hell NUS has to use CAP. wtf seriously can we just be normal and make things easier for literally EVERYONE across the damn GLOBE and use GPA.

tomorrow is another bad day for studying. I have to go for tuition in the afternoon and then there's Gus' family dinner at night. no time no time...

1.15am, econs tutorial in less than 8 hours, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment