26.11.10

geog exam in the morning. surprisingly I managed to finish it with enough points to choke out. finished early even, so I quickly left before I had to stay behind for another half hour waiting for the papers to be counted. SO glad it's over; I feared it the most out of all my subjects...

after which I had lunch with Gus and came home. so far I've read and watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone. again. I still feel the same as the first time I read it: super SUPER pissed that if there really was a wizarding world I AM A MUGGLE UGH. anyway you know I've always found the ending where Quirrell cannot touch Harry "because of his mother's love" to be so cheesy and lame, but I always cry when I read/watch it anyway.

now I am going to Parkway to buy the rest of the books because I've lost them all except Deathly Hallows. it's 330pm... lots of time for the rest of the day to whittle by slowly while I re-immerse!

No comments:

Post a Comment