16.11.10
hahahahahahahahaha
omg today has not been productive at all at all at all. sad. but it's okay! I made up for it with quality time with my family in fragments. tomorrow my dad is leaving for China again. two days ago he just came back from Shanghai. when he's back my papers will be mostly over, which makes me happy just thinking about it.
other than that, it's almost 12mn. I must sleep soon! tomorrow begins at 10am with tuition, then Gus and I are going to try strictly pancakes at prinsep street! the menu looks SO. yummy. then he'll go off and do his things and I'm going to park myself at Millenia's starbucks like I did on Monday and make up for the lack of progress today. also, pol science & sea papers are out. I'm scared!
I showed Gus the new winnie-the-pooh trailer and at the beginning, when Pooh says, "I can tell you're going to be quite feisty today!" to his tummy, Gus laughed, and I thought, I love this boy so so much. and in the day we brought Meelo into the house because it was raining heavily and she was scared, and Gus sat on the floor and played with her... she was happy. I really struck gold this time, finding Gus, God put someone amazing in my life and I'm so thankful for that
God blessed me with an awesome day but now it has to end. goodnight world! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment