16.11.10



:') I miss this. the books, the tv shows, the pictures. their voices! there are few things that make me ache for my childhood and this is one of those things... I'm a sucker for disney



I love this song! and I love the things that Pooh always says. I love his relationship with Christopher! oh god it's so heartwarming and it makes me tear. it's one of the shows that they shouldn't ever destroy with things like "christopher went to college..." ie toy story 3. which was not bad but I was so sad Andy left them. see. sucker for disney, seriously. by the way when I was in London we were at Portobello market and there was an antique book store so we went in, and I bought this




it's a 1927 third edition Winnie-the-Pooh storybook! the illustrations are all the originals, no colours or bigger eyes or anything. it looks hell old but it's been kept in such pristine conditions! the pages are still white though yellowed a little at the corners, no pages are torn. and it was expensiveeeee sigh but I liked it so much I had to buy it. okay honestly I'm not sure if it really is from 1927, maybe not. it's definitely old though. but I just really, really like the original illustrations. it's different you know? it's the real thing.

okay question: which part of winnie-the-pooh do you like the most?

a) characters
b) storyline
c) hundred acre wood?

No comments:

Post a Comment