8.12.10

the past few days have been a nice mix/balance of family, friends and Gus. it's nice not having school.

yesterday my cousin came over to film some of us for a short film she's doing for school. basically answer: have you ever fallen in love? describe your first love. so she did my mom and I cringed as she answered because it's so weird, you know? then she did me, and I said "yes" and described how I met Gus and ended with "and I love him a lot". then my older sister (who has down's syndrome) and I told her, "don't say you've been in love!" because I thought she was going to talk about how she really loves her boy bands and whatnot. but in the end she said, "yes" and described her first love as "my family and my friends" which was a surprisingly great answer and I thought it would really bring a new element to my cousin's film

we also filmed my grandpa, who said while smiling "wo jie huen 66 nian le" (I've been married for 66 years) hahahahaha and he smiled with no teeth so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment