currently reading 'never let me go' by kazuo ishiguro. kind of sian with it because my sister told me the twist at the end. so now everything is just heading towards that which makes it all the more boring... but I think I will just persevere till the end, because I quite enjoyed it before my sister ruined it for me.
been reading a lot these days. it's a good way to pass time. time that I have a lot of. I slept my day away because I had cramps, meaning I tried to lie down most of the time. and when I lie down I naturally start to feel sleepy, so I literally slept my day away. in between the pockets of sleep I would prop myself up and read until I felt my eyelids droop, then let my head fall into the crook of my arm and sleep. if I haven't already proven myself to be some kind of mutant panda and pig crossbreed (they both sleep a hell lot) then I will prove it now: I love sleeping so much I want to sleep forever. not because it is a form of escape from the real world, but just because it is so. damn. relaxing #slothalert
tomorrow I want to go for the zara sale with my mother, I feel all the good buys getting snapped up so quickly I'm starting to feel anxious. Gus can go and do all his stupid boy things like he's been doing and we'll meet when he's done bringing his testosterone out for a good run (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment