12.1.11

drained of school after one day. things that make it horrible:

1. infinite stairs
2. exasperatingly long queues to print notes
3. infinite stairs

as you can see I hate climbing stairs everywhere I go it is so frustrating, as if each lecture wasn't an endeavor enough. actually I quite like the rest of the lectures I have this week: singapore politics, european politics and french. tomorrow I will learn about our 'authoritarian developmental state' aka totalitarian government, and on friday I will learn about the rise and fall of European nation states, as well as how to say 'menage a trois' in the kinkiest way possible, oh yeah

on the phone with Gus just now we signed up for a million tuition assignments. I am saving up for this baby:



I want Gus to get one too so we can video conference more easily when I'm in Bristol. my iPod jack got screwed up. I can't put my earphones in which effectively render the whole iPod USELESS. took it down to the Apple repair centre and they told me they don't do repairs. only replacements at $235 which is too steep, I refuse to pay that for the same iPod I got for $0. so I'd rather save up and get something awesome, like that iTouch it looks amazing. yeah. in italics, even

also Gus pierced his tongue today. I thought I would hate it because I love his good boy look, but that cheekiness with the piercing is really cute and I decided I like his piercing. if my fear of pain was negligible I think I would've walked out of the shop with a tattoo. but alas, my fear of pain makes up about 90% of my existence. the other 10% is a mixture of fats and a startling ability to create awkward situations. selling myself really well here

No comments:

Post a Comment