I think I am growing up.
I feel like I am constantly learning something new from an interaction I've observed or an exchange I've experienced. whatever it is, people themselves are endless tabloids, fodder for scrutiny and that is what I find myself doing nowadays. defense and escape mechanisms, thoughts that manifest themselves in mannerisms. things people say. this is I suppose, what one calls 'life experience'. when you are 60 or 70, your grandchild will come up to you and complain about something and you will know what he/she is talking about and you will understand why he/she is upset and you will be in the best position to tell her what is the right thing to do
last night I watched the movie 'The Greatest' starring aaron johnson and carey mulligan. for a cast of young stars, pierce brosnan really brought the show down. it wasn't great, least of all the greatest. but I like carey mulligan very much, I think she is my favourite actress.
how do I explain this feeling? I am okay with the way I live now, but I want something else and I want something more
12.04am. I am chewing on chocolate pockys. time to sleep. there is school tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment