I like French. it is my favourite class so far. I wish I had it everyday, then I'd really go to school without complaint. I feel happy when I hear myself pronounce words properly. sometimes the grammar is really quite hard to remember, as well as the masculine and feminine properties of different words... but it is fun, and I really want to be fluent in it. when I go to Bristol I hope I can still take French... then I can go to Paris and let the French make fun of me because je ne parle pas bien le francais
I walked around Gus' house muttering what I've learnt under my breath because I don't want to forget. our lecturer today was a Singaporean guy, and he switches between French and Singlish hahahaha so funny
but I really like it. I can't say I like european politics yet because it was only an intro, but I think I'd like to learn about left and right wing issues, transitions to democracy... not very interested in the EU. overall I'm glad I managed to attend all my lessons today. it is time for tutorial registration but I'm so lazy I haven't done it, but I think I should get it done asap
No comments:
Post a Comment