last night we skipped to Butter Factory to paint the town red... some people painted the floor with puke. opened a bottle of Belvedere and finished it by 1230am. does that take long? there was only four of us girls, and two guys later on. whatever it is, I was pretty buzzed hahaha so was everyone else. a lot of laughing going on. we bounced around between bump and fash because the music wasn't bad on either side... I don't need like 'OMG this is such fcking good music' I just need something to dance to! which both sides had so I didn't mind either. my brother was so caring and annoying, he was at fash with his friends but he kept messaging me to ask where I was so he could check on me hahahahaha but when I went to find him at fash, Nicole just gave me another drink LOL
anyway Gus was there too and although I started out more high than him, eventually he hit that bit where you just can't walk on your own anymore. and sooooo the night ended early for us at 3+, I stumbled into a cab with him and brought him home. I was better by then so I had to help him up and stuff, I WAS STRUGGLING!!! he's like a baby when he's high, damn cute. he held onto the railings outside his house, at the corridor while I opened the gate and the door, then when I turned around, he had managed to puke a little bit down his shirt. I totally laughed it was so funny cos his face was so confused.
okay yeah I don't feel too good now but I don't regret also because it's good training for my tolerance! when I go to Bristol I think drinking will come a lot more frequently. not because I want to, but because I think it's just the socially accepted norm and activity. even if they're not in the clubs, they're in the bars and stuff...
in other news, I finally got 'Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going'! I've been wanting to read it for a long time... since last friday. haha. I read some reviews, they said they were 'neither new nor hard truths' which makes me sad. but I'm going to read it anyway... after this headache wears off
goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment