obviously besotted with iTouch photography apps *.* a godsend for people like me who have no inclination towards photography as an art. it's like I'll take a picture and go "OOOOH so vintage" *happy*
Gus has started working so this is what he wears everyday. since yesterday he migrated from long-sleeved shirts to short-sleeved shirts because it started to get too hot for him. now he looks like he drives a taxi. it's very cute, I like taxi uncles that are cute
otherwise I feel like I really need to start engaging my brain more... need to stop allowing myself to drift and diverge off trains of thought. I think it's pretty important: if you train your brain to be on task all the time, you train your ability to quickly focus on something and stay on point. so if I'm thinking about how a lecture was this thing or that thing, I have to complete my thought about it, and not randomly think about what to eat or what to wear tomorrow.
french at 10am, european politics at 12pm. tuition at 2.30 at starbucks. two hours spent in a starbucks? brings me back to A level days... more than two hours of course... then cny shopping with my mom and my sister at Vivo :) haven't bought anything for cny yet! I am a big fan of new-everything-for-cny because that means I get all new things and my mom will pay for it. who wouldn't like it!!! but yes, then maybe Butter at night for some good, clean fun dancing with friends. long day, time to sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment