19.2.11

Some nights you know you're going to have a ball of fun even before you meet everyone else. Some nights I just know things are going to be awesome and my sides will split from laughing, and I think when you have such assurance of the quality of a meet-up it makes it all the better when it does come true. 

basically Debbie can tie every kind of braid/plait/tail in the world 








look at this picture! everyone looks like an alien, it is awesome 

--

Today was really good. In the morning I went to SAJC to watch Gus's soccer match but the girls match was happening before that, so I got to watch a bit of both. Both were alumni matches so I also managed to talk to some old friends which is always great. I like to watch Gus play because he is an interesting player i.e. easily angry/scolds people WHICH IS ALWAYS FUN, but also because he's actually really, really, really good. I always think he will be shining less because he's more unfit now, but he really doesn't. It's really about what you do the moment your feet connect with the ball. 2 or 3 well-played passes in the whole game is better than 10 scattered balls with no intention. That's what Gus does, basically. He's a playmaker so it's always very fun to watch him. I also know he appreciates it when I sit there for 90 minutes and watch him, he tells me he likes it when I watch and support him 

After that he came over to my house and we lay in bed. We talked and fell asleep then woke up randomly and talked again. Then repeat. It was fun. He was tired so he shut his eyes and I sang a song, I think I probably prevented him from sleeping more than lulling him to sleep, haha. Then we parted ways because I had to go send my brother off at the airport, and he had a friend's birthday dinner. 

I don't like sending people off. In general I don't really cry, but the feeling I get is clingy and obsessive. That leaving can never be a good thing. Missing someone will never be easy. Saying goodbye is painful. But he had to go, so my brother left. I gave him a hug and I hope he lands safely soon. Then my parents, my sister and I went to Waffletown at Balmoral! GOSH does anyone remember Waffletown, I love it so much. Ate chicken nuggets and a plain waffle with chocolate ice-cream. My sister's friend came along, and when we sent her home, she brought her dogs out to play. THEY ARE SO CUTE, two of them are both Havanese and imported from CUBA: 


Can't really see but it's DAMN CUTE 

I'm tired & on the phone with Gus. Gonna sleep soon, goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment