23.3.11


hi guys today I am chilling at the new house alone, doing my essay. the dining table came today so I have somewhere to do my work, as well as the chairs... bought my lunch just now from old airport road, chicken rice. as you can see the new house is really open and sunny and that's why I like it. I came here because I thought there would be no distractions, but I was wrong. I flipped open my laptop and it hooked onto the wifi of some family who didn't lock their wifi nearby. HEHE free wifi, Gus said don't get caught but I don't know how that would happen... but I should log off soon just to be safe. 

in my hands I am holding 95 pages of readings on neo-corporatism in Europe, which I should complete before I even begin attempting to churn out some C-grade quality argument. wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment