23.3.11

so the past few days I have been sick. sitting at home. not sitting, sorry. lying down for the most part. my tummy chills out when I'm in a supine position so that's how you'll find me nowadays. lying in bed, which means I spend a lot of time either 1) sleeping or 2) online. I also have an essay due on Friday which I haven't started because I spend half my time forcing myself not to hurl, and my body aches. I know it doesn't have a link as to why I can't start on my essay, shut up

Gus has been coming over to take care of me. I applaud him, he's seen my face for 7 days straight and still he carries on this string of days where he must tolerate the look of my hideous face. haha. okay anyway! I realized I haven't watched a lot of classic Asian movies, which actually look pretty damn good! I waste my time watching pointless movies by Jack Neo haha.

but yeah, these are movies I haven't caught but hope to someday:

curse of the golden flower, directed by zhang yimou (which has my favourite chinese song ever, ironically introduced by Gus. jay chou, don't judge)
house of flying daggers, directed by zhang yimou
hero, directed by zhang yimou
together, directed by chen kaige
crouching tiger, hidden dragon, directed by ang lee
days of being wild, directed by wong kar wai
nobody knows, directed by hirokazu koreeda

I KNOW I haven't seen so many films. I think my favourite Asian movies so far (that I've managed to watch) are: Red Cliff and Hua Mulan HAHAHA don't judge me. I liked Hua Mulan (the "real" version not the cartoon -.-)

okay gonna find these movies now bye

No comments:

Post a Comment