2.5.11

Spent the day studying for European exam which is at 1pm tomorrow. I hate that they fit 3 essays into a 2 hour slot. It's harder to divide your time and feel at ease with it. Praying that questions come out easier than I expect. More straightforward, hopefully. I have emerged from the depths of mugging more informed and more knowledgeable but not necessarily enough to do well, I don't know.

I regret this semester of slacking away because I assumed I'd definitely go to Bristol. I'm going to spend the rest of my uni life pulling up my CAP if I stay.

3 more days until freedom! I can smell it. I can smell the days of waking up whenever I want, reading whatever I want, watching whatever I want without that disgusting, clingy feeling of guilt. Cannot wait for Australia which is in June, seems so far away... but so excited. Three whole months! I'm so jealous of those people who are done. This feeling of so close yet so far... ugh. Next sem I am going to choose modules that let me end the earliest!!! Also I think I've maxed out most level 2 PS mods... don't know what to take already.

Although I want to pat myself on the back for simply surviving. 4 PS mods this semester? I think I was high when I chose them.

Things to look forward to:
1. the moment at 7pm on Thursday when it will all be over
2. waking up on Friday
3. moving house (it got postponed :( )
4. polling day results (gonna go down to one of the stadiums!!! so fun)
5. Australia

3 MORE DAYS!!! Better make the best of it. Going to paint my nails a new colour to encourage me, does that make sense??? Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment