Just gave my dad his father's day present. We did a video for him, not a cheesy photo montage, no, we acted out certain scenes from the recent past that were funny/memorable/etc eg. basement flood. It was really fun making it, and I'm so glad he liked it! I knew he would though, he likes these things. Much much better than an iPad 2 in my opinion. We had toyed with the idea of getting him that but the saleslady at apple told us it was sold out island-wide. Had to do a really good present because he's been working so hard on the house, making everyone comfortable. Tomorrow we have a proper father's day dinner, excited :)
I'm thankful I've managed to spend time with both family and friends quite a fair bit before leaving for three weeks! Not only that, I've also managed to spend some time with Gus's family, which is never a bad thing. Have not packed for Australia though - plan to do it tomorrow night, which is a lot better than Gus. He planned to pack on Monday morning (we leave Monday afternoon). Gonna have to force him to start packing tomorrow. Also have contacted NUS-CSC for several projects that I'm going to help out with when I get back! Figured I need some kind of CCA instead of just good grades, and if I was going to join something it might as well be something that gives back, right?
Things I will have to do before I leave:
- get my sleeping pills
- dig out my shoes
- settle financial things
- fix my nails
SO EXCITED
No comments:
Post a Comment