12.7.11

I am a walking contradiction

perhaps,
an euphemism for
a walking
hypocrite

I think that we must love everyone
but I cannot say how much
I am "inclined towards dislike" regarding people
who don't use "an" appropriately,
or mistake the usage of the contractions "'d" and "'ll"

I think that we must not judge
but I'd be lying if
I did not think that most girls
who are "hot" are probably sluts

I think that we must learn to have faith
in humanity, because God created
this community
to cohabit and prosper, together
but humanity and myself have convinced me
that to have faith in it
is naive, and for
fools

But does that really make me a hypocrite,
because if I did not say this out
you would not have known, would
not have been hurt or gutted
would not have been shocked or appalled at my two-faced reality

and so
appearances can be deceiving
but that is not always a bad thing, is it?
for if I were to not have this alternative side,
I think,
I would not be human, and why we will never achieve
a state of perfect oneness is because

then we have nothing left to aspire to be

No comments:

Post a Comment