4.10.11
Last night the rain was torrential and Meelo was downstairs. She started barking and barking because she's scared of rain, and I was about to cry because I didn't want her to be scared. So at around 4am I went downstairs to let her in, brought her up to my room and she slept in my bed!!! I know it sounds so whatever, but she's never done that before. My parents don't allow it because they think there'll be germs and she's dirty and I don't even know what other illogical things they come up with... but yeah I just did it and it was awesome x 1000000 just because the rain was so heavy and I was kinda scared to, but Meelo allayed my fears just by being there :) And also she didn't take up much space. She took awhile to settle down but that's normal I suppose. But when I woke up this morning and I saw her lying beside me sleeping peacefully I was like !!!! THIS IS AWESOME !!!! but I'm so sad I can't make it a permanent thing, so.. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment