Things I have learnt recently:
1. My dog is good at pretending she didn't fart
2. I can easily sleep for 14 hours or more
3. Community is my new favourite sitcom
4. Behati Prinsloo is my new favourite VS model
5. I don't really care about VS models ever since I found out all their cup sizes are actually super average
6. I should start module planning for next semester (already)
7. Half the mess in my room is Gus's
8. When you're at the club you will always expect to meet certain people and be shocked by others
9. We're leaving for London in 9 days
I finished reading Journey to the Centre of the Earth, I quite liked it, it was an adventure, but I still prefer 20, 000 Leagues Under The Sea. I'm now reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Subsequently, depending on when my books arrive, I have lined up:
the hunger games by collins
slaughterhouse five by vonnegut
the prince by machiavelli
cat's cradle by vonnegut
fahrenheit 451 by bradbury
LOTR
clearly returning to the classics I've not managed to read when I had the time, either due to school or work (haha yeah right) or untainted laziness. Quite sure I won't manage to finish everything. In London I envision some sort of independence and roaming the streets of camden and carnaby leisurely, without the restraints of familial obligations. I don't think it will happen, though, my parents are so big on doing everything together while we're there. After Barcelona I wish we could take a day or two and go up to Paris as well. Thankfully my dad is a spontaneous man.
No comments:
Post a Comment