This really sucks, the moment I reach home I hit the bed and sleep the potentially productive hours away. Even right now, as I'm typing this, I'm lying in bed aware that I'm not sleepy and that if I attempted to study I could achieve a certain measure of productivity, but still I continue to lie here and type this bullshit anyway. Every second I am aware of this problem and every second I choose to take the low road and continue lazing. God how lazy can I get honestly
Otherwise I am moping in the ashes of my 30% midterm flushed down the drain. Confusion about what to study. I don't understand how half of us understood one thing and the other understood another. I hated the bastards sitting behind me, "Omg! I got ONE wrong... sigh ok la at least I've got the rest correct" FUCK YOU. Shawn kindly wrote on my lecture notes, "We're angry at ourselves but we're blaming [the prof] when in fact all we can do is accept it." But I'm done feeling like shit and "accepting it", I've done that enough. HAH & yet I'm still lying in bed doing nothing.
Also today I realized my mood was almost directly related to the condition of my hair this morning. Bad hair day = bad mood.
Things I actually really hate:
1. wearing bras
2. having hair
3. wearing clothes
I wish the world lived in the garden of eden and we could all walk around nude and bald, without judgment, maybe one day when people diagnose me with dementia it will be alright to do that
No comments:
Post a Comment